AMA Tower Residences - LOCATION
Urban life has never been this connected. Get direct and easy access to your favorite hotspots in Metro Manila. With EDSA right at your doorstep, driving your way to top commercial and business districts like Ortigas Center, Makati CBD, Araneta Center-Cubao and Eastwood City is fast and hassle-free.
The success or failure of any development project is very dependent on the location chosen and in the case of the AMA Tower Residences, perhaps there could be no better location than the center of Ortigas Avenue where it meets with the equally busy EDSA.
Apart from the many prestigious and popular venues at EDSA-Ortigas, many other facilities and places of interest are conveniently close by, many within 1km or less and these include:
- St. Francis Square - 0.66 km
- Puregold Supermarket - 0.66 km
- The Podium BDO Tower - 0.59 km
- Manangs Chicken - 0.54 km
- Bar One - 0.41 km
- Heaven Barbeque - 0.32 km
- The Thai Kitchen - 0.29 km
- Hokkaido Ramen Bangaichi - 0.27 km
- Romarinda International School - 1.24 km
- Center for Childhood Education - 1.04 km
- La Salle Greenhills - 0.71 km
- Greenhills Christian Fellowship Preschool - 0.46 km
- Saint Pedro Poveda College - 0.17 km
- Mauway Health Center - 1.94 km
- Victor R. Potenciano Medical Center - 1.74 km
- Cardinal Santos Medical Center - 1.42 km
- FriendlyCare Clinic - 1.05 km
- Corinthian Gardens Clubhouse – 0.99km
- Meralco Museum – 0.95km
- Meralco Theatre – 0.74km
- Robinsons – 0.14km
- St. Joseph the Worker Chapel – 0.81km
- Shrine of Mary – 0.23km
With all these facilities close by and all the other amenities already at EDSA-Ortigas, not forgetting the many amenities actually in the AMA Towers Residences, residents have no need to commute for work nor for any relaxing or recreational activity that they wish to pursue, all they need for a relaxed, sophisticated, urban lifestyle is within easy, convenient access to the Tower. No more rush hour traffic and no more being late for a restaurant booking or church service, making the resident’s life more stress free and relaxing.
Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA) was originally named the "North-South Circumferential Road" as it is a circumferential highway around Manila which passes through 6 of Manila’s 17 local government units. From north to south those units are Caloocan, Quezon City, San Juan, Mandaluyong, Makati and Pasay. The road links the North Luzon Expressway with the South Luzon Expressway connecting the major financial districts of Makati Central Business District, Ortigas Center and Araneta Center and stretches for a total of 23.8km.
Ortigas Avenue is 15.5km that passes through the eastern part of Manila, finishing in the western part of Rizal, passing through Ortigas Center and along the cities of Mandaluyong, Quezon City and Pasig. Both these avenues are very busy but the AMA Tower Residences, located at where the 2 meet means residents of the tower are within easy reach of most of the Metro Manila Region making commutes to work or travel for recreational purposes shorter and easier than they would be almost anywhere else.
As this is not only an ideal place for residences but also commercial ventures, residents of the tower are given priority if they wish to buy one of the tower’s commercial spaces, affording residents an ideal location should they want to open their own business.
- Robinsons Galleria
- Greenhills Shopping Complex
- The Podium
- SM Megamall
- Shangri-La Mall
- Star Mall Edsa
- La Salle Greenhills
- Saint Pedro Poveda College
- University of Asia and the Pacific
- Development Academy of the Philippines
Government & International Institutions
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Department of Education
- Philippine Sports Commission
- Asian Development Bank